Central Fish Keepers June 2011 Meeting

Hello everyone!

We will be having our get together on Sunday June 26, 2011 at the Highbury Whanau Centre at 1pm.

This month we will be talking about the conference that I attended and what we can do as a club for the rest of the year. James has created a poster that he would like us to see and we can talk about hosting an event for surrounding FNZAS clubs.

James had a fantastic idea of having a trade table where we can all bring along surplus plants, fish, equipment, tanks etc that we might be able to sell on the day.

Also a friendly reminder that your subs for 2011 - 2102 are now due.

Look forward to seeing you all there, and please feel free to come along if you do not already know us! :D

Not to my knowledge? We usually only ever have one or two members bringing along surplus fish to sell / trade. We've only ever had one trade table meet with plenty stuff for sale.

It would be great if you sent James an email with some ideas.

Not to my knowledge? We usually only ever have one or two members bringing along surplus fish to sell / trade. We've only ever had one trade table meet with plenty stuff for sale.

It would be great if you sent James an email with some ideas.

Actually we have had two that I have attended. :sage:

What I meant was people already bring surplus stuff to each meeting as you said. :cofn:

I will email James with some suggestions :nilly:

My little guy has already put on some weight.

And the trade table is anything, usually people only bring plants or fish, this is a chance to filters, lights, unwanted fish food, filter media anything and see if there are any takers.

Sorry I will not be attending this months meeting as I have my Girlfriend Birthday in wellington to attend.

And Aakash sorry forgot about bringing the items over tonight, can I drop them off tomorrow after 6? have alreadu printed them out

Thank you to all that attended and participated in this months meeting. We now have made the progress towards a definitive plan of action.

:D

Look forward to seeing you all at next months meeting. Details will be posted closer to the time.