is there any mums and or dads that can help?

Fantastic news and yes that feed, change, play, feed works unbelievably well. I am so happy for you and I am so impressed that other mothers (I assume they are mothers on here and not dads) have said publicly that it is not easy with a young baby. Well done everyone.

Just persevere with the day time as well and the little one will settle. :D

I am also the parent of a nine week old.

Sorry I cant really help you as I am learning myself, but what works for us is a Lazyboy. We sit and rock until he is deep asleep then place him in his bassinet with meditation music playing.

We just persisted and then gave in and offered him a dummy. He falls asleep with the dummy then we remove it.

We currently find he sleeps in 4 hour stretches at night but hardly during he day.

Frontpack is a marvoulous thing as it enables us to continue to go about household stuff while he sleeps.

Goodluck. I feel your pain.

ive found demand feeding is better for my girl. babies tend to cluster feed early evening so they can sleep longer at night.

i have also found that if i wake her before she is ready she gets seriously grumpy and it is also hard to get her to feed and she tends to fall asleep while feeding.

i know different things work for different babies but thats just what ive found.