Apistogramma macmasteri male (updated 25-04-12)

Joe

Very pretty! Are you going to breed him?

Been trying for the four months that I've had him but still nothing. The two females are constantly spawning but the eggs always disappear. I think they are either infertile of get eaten, not too sure though.

Camera is a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H3 with a Carl Ziess lens, 10x Optical Zoom. I have it set to Programme Auto, and I use the Vivid Colour funtion, Auto ISO, 0EV, Multi Metering Mode, Auto Focus, WB Auto, DRO (Auto Adjust for optimal contrast), + Sharpness, SteadyShot (always on), Macro, and no flash.

:D

I lie. It's not an H7 but an H20.

The flash on my H3 blew and it was cheaper to buy a new H20 than it was to repair the flash, so I got the new camera instead. It's got more features and all, but the H3 was great. It did what I told it to do :lol:

• 5 months later...

271111028.jpg

271111034.jpg

271111040.jpg

Sorry that these photos aren't the best of quality. The glass of the tank that they're in at the moment (which I am borrowing as I cracked my 150L) is scratched quite badly. Also the 8000K tube washes out the colours quite a bit but with just the AquaGlo the pics look pretty pink and it isn't bright enough on its own so I had to use the 8000K as well.

• 2 months later...