Anyone used this site: www.aquaristikshop.com?

what sort of thing would you be buying?

I looked up my filter - it's half the price of buying locally but the additional price of postage is the cost of buying a new filter here :o

Yeah and the powerplug is different don't forget that (same voltage though)

I'm mainly buying small eheim stuff.. and then it works out really cheap.

Anyone clever about the GST rule when buying overseas?

How mush can you buy before risking paying GST to customs here? (I've heard NZD400 but unsure of that)

I have purchase Electronic Items over ebay, and I have never played GST. But "IF" the item is a certain is over a minimum weight. You would have to pay to get it. I bought an Alienware laptop from ebay. Only cost me $20 to get it to me. But if the Item is small. It should be fine.

I've used it,but guess I can't really offer much advice on the GST thing,I'm now in the EU.

Other than that,great service,and reliable enough.Not too badly priced,but shopping around always pays off.Germany is one of the cheapest markets for us.

I'd thought it was anything where the taxes due were over $50. With the old GST that was $400, now it would be $333

I had a look on customs website..

GST is waivered for amounts due up to $60.. That means you can buy for up to $400