Ideas on fish to breed?

Squirt

Hello

Today I was planning on breeding some fish. I have tons of microworms to feed the fry. I dont want a fish thats going to quickly fill my tank with lots of babies(ie guppies). I want a fish that breeds( :facepalm: ), looks nice and is generally easy to breed. Will plan on buying a 30L soonish(hopefully). I would really like to breed neon tetras. They look awesome and can evade my turtle if I decide to chuck a few in there. Any ideas on fish to breed?Or how to breed neons(ie past experiences)?

Thanks

Killies breeding = boy fish + girl fish + water + sexy music = fry

I didn't do anything except fuss around like a mother hen :nilly:

Killies are happy in small tanks - see my tank below and throughout the killie section. You just have to seperate the larger groups of males when they get too bolshy if you don't like seeing ruffled scales. If you put your location in your avatar we know where you are and people might point you in the direction of nearby others.

I wouldn't put cichlids in a small tank, especially angels.

The Killie fish that Sophia has are awesome fish, and relatively easy to breed(or so she makes it out to be!)

The fry can grow up with the adults which is always a bonus

yes for killies

• 3 weeks later...