where can i get spring water?

the new guy

theres a chap on opawa rd who has artisan well water coming out of a tap that goes out to the road, so you can just walk up fill your water containers an go, assuming you need it for a water change? I've been using well water since the quake with no problems although I am keeping the ratio down just incase any toxic water is there id rather to lots of small changes to monitor any effects. I would highly recommend that you test the tank with a small amount of water first just incase

its around 135 opawa road an you cant miss it when driving past

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=opawa%2 ... =en&tab=wl

since you posted in saltwater im assuming you mean for your saltwater set up if you are just use your tap water as its artesian anyway (assuming your out north canterbury like i think you are) still not ideal but the spring water is still not pure its full of minerals like tap water is not ideal for a reef you can get pure dew purified water from the supermarket about$5 for 10l its pure but its not mineral water. avoid anything that says mineral or spring water for your saltwater tank

since you posted in saltwater im assuming you mean for your saltwater set up if you are just use your tap water as its artesian anyway (assuming your out north canterbury like i think you are) still not ideal but the spring water is still not pure its full of minerals like tap water is not ideal for a reef you can get pure dew purified water from the supermarket about$5 for 10l its pure but its not mineral water. avoid anything that says mineral or spring water for your saltwater tank

yup its to fill my tank. i was going to get the pure drew water if i couldn't find a spring. but with that advice ill get the pure drew.