Help with pets!

herperjosh

I have a 3foot tank and a rather small tank probably around 30ish litres, you are welcome to borrow them if you like. I don't know much about looking after skinks but if you give me some good instructions I'm sure I could keep them alive until you get back on your feet :D . I don't have any heating though.

027 2726 223 or 684 8787

Melissa

I have a 3foot tank and a rather small tank probably around 30ish litres, you are welcome to borrow them if you like. I don't know much about looking after skinks but if you give me some good instructions I'm sure I could keep them alive until you get back on your feet :D . I don't have any heating though.

027 2726 223 or 684 8787

Melissa

THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER :hail: ! My uncle managed to find a tank at his school for me though but o really need a heater.

I have spare tanks in the garage now that all the turtles are gone. Have you got the skinks etc in Geraldine? Also have 2 heat lamps (Hanging) and a heat pad too if needed but cant keep them here or help transport them I'm afraid.

Thanks donna!

The skinks are here with me in geraldine, the sun is finnaly shpwing itself so i am putting them out side to bask so they are fine and thank you for the offer but cant get the tanks or lamp but thank you :hail: