GET YOUR REEF TANK UP

reef

I noticed that we only have two reef tanks on the saltwater fish tank section.

Be nice to have more tanks as i understand there will be a Tank of the month preview to start soon.

Here is the section to put your tanks. Follow the headings from the REEF TANK AUCKLAND

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/viewforum.php?f=30&sid=fb4ac90bba0859beb595c5951c29c095

Well like I said it won't win any awards, or maybe LBTOTM (Low budget tank of the month) :D

This pic is about a year old, been a few changes since, when my wife returns from her overseas trip (Alright for some) with the camera I'll get some new ones to post in that picture forum. This one was just a test to see if it would work.

I did this with that photobucket thing you suggested Reef, can I do it just the same in the picture forum?

000_0052.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Brian!

Actually some issues with the camera, cannot get good definition in tank shots, and what REALLY bugs me is it will not get florescent colours, they just come out flat, which detracts a surprising amount from the appearance.

Having said all that, it is a cheaply built and maintained tank, I think the difference between a tank like mine and the really good ones is money. Because the sky is the limit with this hobby I have set myself a budget for the tank, I like the tank, but would not want family or anything to go without. That's why I'm selling frags, goes a long way to paying for the hobby.