my clown loach/black aro tank

henward

hahaha

sorry david. really cant get rid of it.

thought lfs getting you one?

yeah, the black has massive spurts of growth, maybe my imagination but i swear it growns massively in a matter of couple of weeks!

got the black onto prawn stuff with massivore, hikari sticks and locusts daily.

gets fed twice a day.

yeanh the big clown is hungry!

only started coming out 2 weeks ago. took that long to settle but now comes out every single time with out fail when i feed.

usually i use the small thera a, occasionally i will feed hikari.

in conclusion though, from observing feedings, hikari is a preferred food for me when it comes to monster fish.

the thera a is great for clowns, but to bulk them up, hikari just does it faster.

massivore i swear is the magic food, anything i feed massivore to explodes in growth, finnage is massive and grows further out.

the wood in there are manuka tree roots.

i have another one, i will add it on the other side to give more cover for clowns, looks natural too, they swim in and out of the root systems.

awesome!

hahaha

sorry david. really cant get rid of it.

thought lfs getting you one?

I know where you live, when was the last time you checked the fishroom......

:lol:

Yeah Hollywood are trying to get me another one, but its going to be well behind yours in size, I'd like to add it to the big tank before I go on holiday but don't think it'll be big enough.

Tanks looking really good, might try to come over some time soon to check it out in person.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...