OMG L046 (Zebra Plecos)...

Windsparrow

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contradictory or not the 5 I received were no more than 2 cm from head to tail and hff held them in the shop for 8 weeks for me because I was in the middle of moving house. The person who collected them from hff for me could quite possibly be able to confirm this.

People knew from day 1 that I had them David, there are earlier posts from when they first became available. Not much point for photo's as they are in a 900L heavily planted tank with 3 others I bought and 4 gold nuggets. The hope is if they are left alone and I get the conditions right they will breed and eventually they will be a common ( if unseen ) aquisition to the hobby. I know there has been a lot of chatter about importing new species and I for one would like to see it happen however their are a few breeds around that need to be helped along and maybe more effort could be made in that direction. ( sorry for straying off topic )

• 8 months later...