ZEOVIT

jetskisteve

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem to be one of those "dammed if you do, dammed if you don't" things.

Various posters have repeatedly asked for before and after shots. I have somewhat reluctantly done this because I don't know what the outcome will be.

Because I do what these posters have asked, don't get all upset Chimera. If you want it as a competition, that's over to you. I am simply doing what several requested.

Because I do what these posters have asked, don't get all upset Chimera. If you want it as a competition, that's over to you

confused.gif

Can anybody read or comprehend text on this site??? "not a competition, just as a general interest thing" comprende? its only a bloody hobby.

gun.gif

over - wasp - i think the zeo(discussion) has barely begun.........

Its only a matter of time before the zeo process becomes documented and proven/disproven..... I am sure some will feel vindicated and some will not.

I am really surprised that there has been little comment from the great minds of reef keeping biology.... or that may be very telling, we shall c.

I don't really see too much controversy, to me it breaks down like this:

Dude invents product that gives stunning coral colours, people use product and works exactly as described, other people want to know what is in said product, inventor dude refuses to disclose product secerets, people get angry because inventor dude won't budge, inventor dude is labelled as evil lier.

Users of zeovit have stunning coral colour regardless of all the drama. The ends justify the means. Bottom line product works as described, that is follow the instructions and awesome coral colour is all but garanteed.

Pie

Pies, that is the best piece of writting I have ever seen in my life - You are a genius!!

I think that sums it up in one paragraph. Now nobody has to argue any more.

And Chimera, if I read you wrong, I apologise. I thought you were trying to make it a non zeovit against zeovit thing, which I find pointless. Hope I was wrong.