December 23, 201015 yr comment_411862 Merry Xmas all, I know this has been asked a few times ( I have searched!!), but I am really struggling to find Egg Crate locally here in Tauranga, I have checked out all the big chain stores (Mitre 10, Bunnings etc) rung every electrical supply stores in the Yellow Pages and most of the Plumbing places too. I note that Mulfords Plastics (Hamilton)have been mentioned on here in some older posts, they are closed for xmas so I cant confirm if they have it !! I am getting desperate as the system home built I made up for my kids frog terrarium is pretty knaff! I may just use upside down Yates Seed Raising Trays and be done with it! http://www.yates.co.nz/products/books-t ... seed-tray/ I am even willing to travel to a supply if necessary! Any suggestions? Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_412096 Hollywood Fish Farm have it and they will send. PM them or phone. They open at 10am. Report
December 26, 201015 yr Author comment_412133 Thanks for the reply, Am due to go to Auck's in a couple of weeks so will call in. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.