LCD / LED TV deals

phoenix44

congrats and enjoy!

Samsung and Sony are my favourite TVs. Someone once told me they were technology partners.

We have a samsung 40" too but a couple of years old now. With the surround sound it's awesome!

The Bravia we bought was actually for the parents , they needed help to get the right Tv at the right price. We just added a soundbar to theirs to improve the sound quality.

Have you got yours hooked up to some sounds for DVDs and gaming?

I was going to get the Bravia 40ex500, and then dad convinced me to get the LED - new technology and all.

He will be buying the 60" version of the same TV for home, and so said that I should try the smaller version, and stay away from the LCDs. :dunno:

So I bought that. :lol:

I mainly will be using the tv for everyday TV watching, and maybe gaming later on the track. I'm a total miser with my money so it was hilarious watching me swipe my card and pay for it. :lol: It was like a little piece of me died. .. :tears:

You do realise that it is in fact an LCD TV? The LED just provides the lighting that shines through the LCD panel to provide the picture. Better than the older type that used a type of fluorescent tube to produce that light, instead of LEDs. Makes it lower power consumption and a better picture.

Grant just bought a 32" Bravia ex600 series LED to replace the old 20" Transonic TV we've had for many years in the bedroom. Great picture and got it working on the Net as well with surprisingly good quality. He couldn't resist it for $779 at Noel Leemings this afternoon. I should not have let him go into town by himself! :roll:

You do realise that it is in fact an LCD TV? The LED just provides the lighting that shines through the LCD panel to provide the picture. Better than the older type that used a type of fluorescent tube to produce that light, instead of LEDs. Makes it lower power consumption and a better picture.

Grant just bought a 32" Bravia ex600 series LED to replace the old 20" Transonic TV we've had for many years in the bedroom. Great picture and got it working on the Net as well with surprisingly good quality. He couldn't resist it for $779 at Noel Leemings this afternoon. I should not have let him go into town by himself! :roll:

I was looking at that today as a PC screen, Nice tv. lucky I got distracted and left :D