If I was rich then I would ...

mcrudd

see it on tv aswel did you? :D

do have to feel for them.

No I did not, my kids have the tv on cartoon network and nickelodeon the whole time :facepalm:

I would have loved to have seen it though.

edited to add

If it was on tv, a person would think that some rich person would react to it and bid lots of dollars to help them all, a whole lot of scrooges out there, wish I could win the lotto. I would give them the whole amount and not think twice about it :love:

:o Oh god... the spelling... :facepalm:

Some of us works a lot with words and books and some of us work very hard with our hands. James is one of the people who works hard with his hands. :wink: I have a lot of respect for him, not everything is about having perfect spelling :P

:o Oh god... the spelling... :facepalm:

these guys are underground miners not english teachers, that probably takes more guts & motivation to work than any job that i can think of. now they have no job, 29 of their mates are dead & all some can say is they can't spell properly. good on you guys, if something as terrible happens to you can we mock you for your inabilities when you are doing what you can to feed your families?

:lol:

I think this is a good case of foot in mouth syndrome. Glad to know that I am not the only one who suffers from it. I think we all thought it (you'd have to be blind not to) but someone said it - just like many on the auction.

Not exactly the best choice of words I will admit, but I'm sure it wasn't meant in a bad way.

give all I can to this auction. I would give well over ten thousands if I could, wish I was able to give now, but its allready to high for me to contribute. My heart goes out to them all :tears:

The spelling on that...That can't be serious with it that bad, can it?

Edit: Oh, I see I should have read the rest of the thread before posting that. :lol: