Goldfish Fry

yeh_buddy

My three goldfish that I had previously thought to have been three girls have surprised me and ended up spawning, twice. :facepalm: First time was last week and again today. Previous batch have all hatched and are currently a week old. I've never had goldfish spawn on me or needed to raise goldfish fry. I am feeding them a combination of Liquifry, brine shrimp and infusoria. Plan on bumping it up to Micro worms just need to know when. There doesn't seem to much info on the net, so if anyone can help me by telling me what I can expect in terms of growth/development (i.e stages) that would be great. I am aware of the need of clean water, aeration and the standard requirements that all fry require just not so sure on if Goldfish require anything special, as I've never breed them or had them surprise me before. :nilly:

Thought I would also attach pics of parents and fry- there is about forty from the first batch. :bounce:

PC150007.jpg

Dad (Half (?) Pearl Scale)

PC160014.jpg

Mum (Calico Veiltail)

PC160013.jpg

2nd Mum (Blue Fantail)

PC160006.jpg

(Fry)

PC160009.jpg

(Taken within 48 hours of hatching)