Betta fry food

Black Sabbath

So I am new to breeding betta but am not going to badly, I am only raising around 30 a batch so would like to increase this to maybe 100 to make it worth the time it takes up, Is the problem that I am only using infusoria and then after that onto daphnia? I have a tank where infusoria is so think you can not see through but the water is in great condition and then they have as much daphnia as they can eat? Any suggestions what else I could do to get higher numbers

Microworms are extremely easy to take care of and feed out, and you should be able to get a starter culture from someone on here for free. Then there's baby brine shrimp (sea monkeys) but you need to hatch them out in salt water and keep them in warm water, it's not hard to do, but requires more time. Have a search on this site and the web for different ways of cultivating these two types of food.

Depends on the way you set them up and how often you refresh/remake the cultures, I'm pretty lazy with mine and they do end up stinking, but they are very hardy little things and you will often find them still alive after months of neglect (I know because I looked at mine this morning for the first time in a good 3 months and they were still squirming away).

As per the success rates, how often are you doing water changes? Good clean water is a vital ingrediant to growing fry up well.