Jardini as of December 2010: Bought at Easter.

Fruju

Started to feed more prawn to this guy and he has put on some size, he's pushing past 8 inches now. Red colour is showing through too, My other light is being used temporarily on another tank hence the darkness, but I do need some pink bulbs I think. Added a pic of the flagtail too, flame red tail is mint.

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

Anyone else who bought a Jardini this year apart from myself and Henward (share too please, huge colour difference between ours) please share.

the flagtails c an grow to 30 cms.

takes a while, they tend to get growth spurts as opposed to steady growth like an aro.

love the jar! love them all actually lol

yeah saw that, 900 for a jar, considering there are still some at teh importers retailing at 400 or so, 900.... maybe its a special jardinii that has a vocabulary of a parrot.

Thanks guys; yeah I saw that auction snookie, I paid $220 for mine, $900 is a bit steep since there was a whole setup with a large jar on that site for the same price. My jardini has to be top dog in the tank, its really weird he is ok when the cichlids when they are smaller than him by a substantial amount but once they reach his size or he catches up with them he goes mental :o

He gave the fei feng a sort of initiation, then he let off and allows him anywhere.