Discus plague??

Mirio

One of my discus has a black tail for a week now, has been doing water changes everyday. I think its the discus plague, what is the most efficient way to cure it?

I also have a discus that is always being bullied by our first discus whenever it goes near a smaller one, what can i do to lessen the aggressiveness?

I have a planted 151L tank

There are 4 yoyo loaches, 4 clown loaches, 5 neons and 1 silvertip tetra, 2 chocolate pleco and 1 black whiptail.

Ph 6.5

Nitrite 0

Ammonia 0.50ppm

Nitrate 20ppm

I have high ammonia and nitrate levels and no nitrite-so how can i solve these two problems?

Hey.

I have 3 Disucs. Blue Troq, Red zebra, Red dragon.

Have you treated your discus for worms/flukes/hex?

My Red Dragon Discus had Fin Rot Before. About 2 weeks ago. Yes, the smallest one is the red dragon discus. I bought him from a breeder on trademe and after purchase, we found out that his fin are rotting. We treated him in another tank. After he got better. We placed him with the main tank again. Yes. Whenever we change the water. We try our best to match them.

It needs to be dewormed.

But that is not plague or anything like it.

The fish looks slightly stunted but if you do lots of waterchanges regularly you might be able to make a noticeable difference!

The spots you might be noticing are more likely to be what is called peppering; a trait common of checkerboards and other pigeon bloods.

HTH

Looking at the pic, there is nothing wrong with the discus. The colour is just how a discus with pigeon strain looks. Some of them have very nice black tail and some are just clear. Pigeon will always have the black dots or peppering especially when they are excited, in breeding mood, breeding, stressed and dark environment. To lessen the peppering you can paint all sides of the tank white and make sure the fish is not stressed.

now My red zebra is hiding probably because my red turq has been bullying it heaps whenever it goes near the red dragon...how can i lessen that

You cant.(as far as I know with a tank that size) The red turq and red dragon might be becoming a pair. Somebody in the post further up mentioned that the odd one out will be picked on. Its normal with cichlids