CFK Swap Meet

supasi

Hi All

With summer fast approaching I am sure many will have had a spring clean and ended up with bits and pieces that are no longer needed.

Well now is your chance to sell or swap it for something you will need or use.

For the October meeting we are going to have a Swap Meet/Sale.

Bring along that old filter you don't use, that ornament that no longer suits the tank and any other thing fishy related that you think may be of interest to others.

I suggest if you have live stock for sale that you reply to this and let people know you have them so you don't end up bringing them and finding no one wants them. If there is something you are looking for then speak up, Someone may have it lying around not being used.

I NEED a female apisto cockatoo... nah, don't need one but would like one if anyone has one :) I'm always on the lookout for more neons, harlequins and penguins and would like 3 more albino cory's too (loving the extra space in my new community tank)

And Phoenix... do we bring a plate... of tim tam's??!! Lmao

I have 1 harlequin that I would happily swap for a glowlight male or you can just have it.

Does anyone have cory's other than bronze or albino?

Hi its Jelz, I would happily have the harlequin if you are giving it away, I dont have glowlights...Thanks