DUBSTEP - any fans?.. what's a good compilation album

BikBok

16 year old wants it for Christmas..

I was looking at "This is Dubstep Volume 3" and "The sound of dubstep" but wouldn't have a clue about any of the artists.

All I know that is when he listens to it online, it feels like my brain is going to melt! haha-- better ripped onto an iPod I think!

Personally I'm not into dubstep, but my friends are. I know they listen to stuff off youtube, no CDs or anything. I'd just ask your son, I can't remember the last time my mother gave me a present that was a surprise :lol:

(You could always get him a sub, might drive you mad though :P )

Doesn't your sixteen year old have a fringe and snake bites?

At this rate, I'd say he'll be into another phase by xmas :lol:

lol.. yep

he went from this:

BikBok-smalla-0gb.jpg

to this

BikBok-smallb-20d.jpg

but he's wanted snakebites for two years, has always had "interesting" hair and has been listening to dubstep all year.

He's still growing out the back as it's too short for his liking

Hey Bikbok, I have A LOT of dubstep, most of which you cant buy via compilations and whatnot. I shall PM you a list of my fave tracks for you to check out.

that would be good.

He said something about Mt Eden dubstep.

I just thought a compilation CD would be a god way to go for now. Are any of those albums any good... I can post the tracklist if you like.

I've heard a lot of people bring up Mt Eden Dubstep.

I think a lot of the "cool" factor about dubstep to kids is that its underground and theres always another new song being produced to replace the current cool one. When everyone went through the techno stage at my school, there was a new song played off peoples phones every few days... :lol:

that would be good.

He said something about Mt Eden dubstep.

I just thought a compilation CD would be a god way to go for now. Are any of those albums any good... I can post the tracklist if you like.

Mt eden is good, but there is better stuff out there. there album is legally available for free download too i beleive so worth doing. Dubstep also has a vast scope, some stuff is crazy and thats what some people like.

Ill send you the list once im out of bed and had a coffee :lol: