The two curved bones under the front neck area of an adult

Sweetysmum

bearded dragon, has any bearded dragon owner ever noticed or seen a bearded dragon with one bone (side) hanging lower than the other side. Calypso, (the one eyed Beardie) the bone on the side where his eye was removed hangs lower than the other side. Does anyone have any ideas? He is eating normally and carrying on in his normal little daytime activities. It was three months ago when I first noticed it. I took him to the vets at the time and he couldn't see anything specific . He said he would have to be aneathitised and x rayed to know for sure but said to just moniter him for now. I wondered if it could be something to do with having no eye that has caused the abnormalty. and I would really appreciate any advice/information you can give me. Thanks,

I think those bones are used to expand the beard during displays. I don't think you have to worry about it hanging lower on one side. The surgery may have caused some nerve damage or something but I would just put it down to coincidence. IMO it won't affect his eating or well being.