cycopeeze

Brianemone

You will need more the cyclopsezee to rare (rear? reer?) the young. I have some that a friend brought back from Eurpoe. Mail order may be your best option.

Its good for coral, but so small my fish just ignore it (maybee 1/8 mm little orange bits).

Pie

Oh, well if that's the case, better ignore my previous post saying cyclops is the same.

The cyclops are quite a bit bigger than what Pies describes, probably about a mm.

The fish find them quite small, but just big enough to track down and eat.

Not often you see some one asking how to grow Algae!! Do the opposite to every thing you normally do to get rid of algae, I kept daphnia (sp) for a while, put the tank in the sun, dumped the contents of my filters into the tank, no water changes. Nice thick green soup.

Dont know if this helps.....

Have you tried Biosupply in Auckland? I'm not sure what the correct name or address is, but I have had live food sent from them and they are pretty cheap. To get their address go to your LPS and look at the frozen food (like discus tucker) they supply most of it in NZ. PM me if you cant find the address I have some food of theirs at home with a contact phone number.