Wheres the whites treefrog drama gone???????

sneaky2

My issue with you Henward is that you do not listen. And you are 2 faced.

I told you very clearly in english that I could not sell you the frogs at that time as they were being investigated by MAF, but the MAF investigator told me they would be probably be fine. At that stage they were not unauthorised goods (that means bad Henward)

Your case is that I lied to you and did not sell you the frogs? What? Take a big breath and think before you let your mouth run off.

In your statement to MAF you say I told you that "MAF comes round to mine every week and they are fine with it." I never said they come around every week. This is you exaggerating, as you always do...take a trip down memory lane by looking at your previous posts...you have a personality defect that makes you insecure, so you talk everything up.

After you came to my house with your girlfriend(yeah I was suprised too everybody) you called MAF on the 0800 number. This is fact.

You are the one who posted comments about me first. I am just telling people and you how it is.

What kind of person has as their motto 'interested in any weird reptiles or catfish', comes round tio someone's house, agrees with them that MAF sux and then calls MAF on their way home. Answer: YOU!!

I may have my faults, but I am straight up. You would be dangerous if people took you seriously. Grow up. And remember not to throw stones if you live in a glass house. Note I let it go, but you just couldn't help yourself.....you had to be in the headlines by bad mouthing me. Maybe you will think twice next time before you try to be a big man.

You are pathetic.

Haisley,

First and foremost

you lied blatantly... to me and others.

Haisley, saying

"maf comes around here all the time, they are fine with it"

is your words, exactly your words...

how dare you actualy attempt to blame me.

I am a buyer.... sure i was a little naive to believe you - probably because i was excited bout the frogs....

but the end of the day... you lied.

You got charged - because sufficient evidence was available to pursue you.

haisley, putting transcripts here would achieve nothing... it will jsut demonstrate what you said to me.

questions you must ask

1)why would I benefit from protecting you?

why would i put myself on the line, after someone lies to me - to cover them from MAF?

2) why would it benefit me to lie to begin with? lie to maf or make up lies in general?

i was never in trouble, if i knew nothing, MAF would not have done anything to me. I had no frogs.

3)How did you get the frogs?

Did you present proof that you got the frogs from NZ?

...... if you did, then why did you have to plead guilty?

why did you have to bargain?

Haisley, bottom line is.... i never lied in my statement... i told them exactly what you told me.

Nothing more nothing less.

As the above points, there is no benefit for me to lie - Nor there was any benefit for me to twist the truth.

you had to pay a hefty fine i assume - does that feel good? im sure it feels good to part with Thousands of dollars...........

i can imagine it now... next time i want a holiday, im gonna try to get a big fine...and feel good haisley............

any one on the forum here, would be stupid to think i did anything wrong.

you are the one who got the frogs “mysteriously from the frog pixies in the garden” and was the one arrested.

Tell anyone here, HOW DID YOU GET THE FROGS?

PROOF!

You have no proof, you would say out of honour you protect the source....

That is precisely why I asked that Mark. THe frogs were declared illegal 3 months AFTER their whereabouts were known.

MAF has no evidence to support the theory of an illegal importation, and no evidence was presented in court. They do however have evidence of the frog being imported into NZ decades ago, with recent sightings dating back to the 90s.

That means they can neither prove nor disprove the theory of an illegal import / smuggling.

Haisley then; it would appear WAS NOT in possession of unwanted organisms at the time. Seems like a frivolous case to me.

Personal feelings aside the case lacked legal and legislative backing and I'm sure any JP/Judge would have mentioned that.

Using that logic - if a breeder of say - rosellas sold some babies; only to later be told that MAF has declared the species unwanted ex-ante (post event), he would be found guilty?

Rubbish.

I take pride in the animals I sell and I honestly love the hobby. I am one of the only ones that pushes the envelope. Why do I do it? For ego? No. I do it because I love herpetology. There is no system, so sometimes there will be trouble. This is not my fault. When you look at your beardies or leos next time just think about it....you have them because Haisley sold them originally. People like Henward come and go. They love the sound of their own voice-hence his forum name is 'Henward'. I am quite happy in the background. Take it easy everybody and just think about what you would have done if you were in my shoes with the whole MAF thing. I would have probably won that case but I would be out of pocket many thousands. I would rather have more money to look after my critters.

MAF's case was very flawed. Thier own expert witness admitted to having kept Whites Tree Frogs. I pleaded guilty to avoid costs..fullstop. In time I am confident I can overturn the 'unauthorised goods' ruling. Now though I am just happy not have a criminal conviction and to only be slapped with a fine. If I won the case I would NOT be compensated my costs by MAF...figure that one out!

That is precisely why I asked that Mark. THe frogs were declared illegal 3 months AFTER their whereabouts were known.

MAF has no evidence to support the theory of an illegal importation, and no evidence was presented in court. They do however have evidence of the frog being imported into NZ decades ago, with recent sightings dating back to the 90s.

That means they can neither prove nor disprove the theory of an illegal import / smuggling.

Haisley then; it would appear WAS NOT in possession of unwanted organisms at the time. Seems like a frivolous case to me.

Personal feelings aside the case lacked legal and legislative backing and I'm sure any JP/Judge would have mentioned that.

Using that logic - if a breeder of say - rosellas sold some babies; only to later be told that MAF has declared the species unwanted ex-ante (post event), he would be found guilty?

Rubbish.

thanks dude. spot on.

Rubbish.

“”My issue with you Henward is that you do not listen. And you are 2 faced.

I told you very clearly in english that I could not sell you the frogs at that time as they were being investigated by MAF, but the MAF investigator told me they would be probably be fine. At that stage they were not unauthorised goods (that means bad Henward)

Your case is that I lied to you and did not sell you the frogs? What? Take a big breath and think before you let your mouth run off.

In your statement to MAF you say I told you that "MAF comes round to mine every week and they are fine with it." I never said they come around every week. This is you exaggerating, as you always do...take a trip down memory lane by looking at your previous posts...you have a personality defect that makes you insecure, so you talk everything up.

After you came to my house with your girlfriend(yeah I was suprised too everybody) you called MAF on the 0800 number. This is fact.

You are the one who posted comments about me first. I am just telling people and you how it is.

What kind of person has as their motto 'interested in any weird reptiles or catfish', comes round tio someone's house, agrees with them that MAF sux and then calls MAF on their way home. Answer: YOU!!

I may have my faults, but I am straight up. You would be dangerous if people took you seriously. Grow up. And remember not to throw stones if you live in a glass house. Note I let it go, but you just couldn't help yourself.....you had to be in the headlines by bad mouthing me. Maybe you will think twice next time before you try to be a big man.””

Haisley, I called maf to ask them, they made a mistake.

Yes the frogs were declared illegal 3 months after sure. That's not my problem.

My problem is that you still said ato me that maf visists you all the time, every week you said.

I did not exaggerate that.

Giv eme a post that esaggerates?

I don't have posts where I make ridiculous statements.

In secure? No no, you have me mistaken for someone else, I don't have anything to prove to you, or anyone here – I share what I know, and ask what I don't.

Defect, funny that you have a defect – it's called lying constantly to make a buck. You know, so many people on here have warned me through pm’s not to deal with you. I should have listened.

I posted about you when I saw the herald article, as you badmouthed me to other leopard gecko owners not to speak to me. Now they don't when they did previously. So I said something, but you know, people make up their minds.. you are a charismatic guy ..... but so was hitler......you can sell ice to an Eskimo... and that's what you do.

ON your statement, about calling maf on their way home?

I am interested in weird reptiles and fish....not illegal, because I don't want to get in trouble haisley, I want to TRAVEL, you know, where you apply for a visa and they ask you....HAVE YOU EVER SMUGGLED ANYTHING INTO A COUNTRY? And that's when I answer NO, have you ever been convicted etc....i answer NO.

You can still answer NO due to your plea bargain with the courts.....

I don't like maf, why? Because I think their system is flawed.

Alot of people from maf probably thinks so too....

But, there is nothing you or I can do about it.

I don't like how the police keep ticketing people, but I like all other things they do...doesnt mean I hate them entirely.

Maf do alot of good... but they also irritate me.

I wish we had more reptiles here we can keep that's exotic..... so that's common knowledge... that's not new news pal. ...

“I may have my faults, but I am straight up. You would be dangerous if people took you seriously. Grow up. And remember not to throw stones if you live in a glass house. Note I let it go, but you just couldn't help yourself.....you had to be in the headlines by bad mouthing me. Maybe you will think twice next time before you try to be a big man.”””

Haisley, I think you need to grow up with your pizza comments. What is that about.... wow, that type or rhetoric I haven't heard for years.... in fact since I was 6 yrs old. People take me seriously because i do what I say. Name one person on here that has had a bad dealing wit me? If anone comes forward, then I can sort it out.

Name one person here I screwed over?..... NO ONE.

Because I don't do that.

Now, I wonder, if anyone is brave enough to get involved and say bad thigns about you.

I bet you would have more comments that me.

I don't live in a glass house haisley, your little reptile breeding/and sourcing from ‘mysterious’ sources is the glass house.

Head lines?

I am not am not in the headlines, I just don't like people like you speaking behind my back telling stories.... and that's what you did.

You don't remember, I had to get an injuction against you – as you harassed me during the court case....

Did you tell people that? NO..... haisley, you are a crook, a crooked crook...a liar at that.

"I take pride in the animals I sell and I honestly love the hobby. I am one of the only ones that pushes the envelope. Why do I do it? For ego? No. I do it because I love herpetology. There is no system, so sometimes there will be trouble. This is not my fault. When you look at your beardies or leos next time just think about it....you have them because Haisley sold them originally. People like Henward come and go. They love the sound of their own voice-hence his forum name is 'Henward'. I am quite happy in the background. Take it easy everybody and just think about what you would have done if you were in my shoes with the whole MAF thing. I would have probably won that case but I would be out of pocket many thousands. I would rather have more money to look after my critters."

Lets praise the all mighty haisley.... for doing such good to the hobby, by brigning it onto the spotlight.... he gained nothing, the money...thats nothing.

wait, i know a man who talks and felt liek you felt.... PABLO ESCOBAR...

he only sold drugs and billions of dollars worth of drugs ........ to go against THE MAN...thats right

........haisley, listen to yourself, you say i love my own voice, wow.....

you talk like a revolutionary leader.... ..... but no revolution takes place.... as your words are as empty as your sentiments you try to convey here.

as for maf lacking in case...

frankly i dont care bout that......

you could have won, why didnt you if you were so principled?

wether or not maf had a case, frankly i dont care....thats not my problem

the problem is you calling me a liar.

i repeated only what you said.

haisley the hero....is that what you want to be seen

as for my name

i chose henward, because i didnt want to choose somethign new age and as unique as your name.

i didnt feel that i am cool enough for a name like yours on here...... (note the sarcasm)

i chose henward because thats my name, so why not.

If i change myn ame now, everyone knows its me still...why be a mystery, i have nothign to hide.

you on the other hand have much to hide.

Henward says;

"Why would I need to call MAF about it"

Anyone want to see it? PM me and I'll email you a copy.

I do not want to post it on the forum for legal reasons.

what legal reasons, the case is over dude.

anyways, people here can make up their own minds.

frankly i dont care.

haisley, come and go? YOu come and go, i am here always, and i have been here a long time.

YOu originally bought in beardies - some how i dont know how.... i have spoken to many people who know that you and your brother did and what you even fed them.

Dont give me that...... i know more than you think i know.

people you have fallen out with, talk to other people you know.

anyway, make up your own minds, i will no longer commenton this topic, its a waste of my time.

bottom line, this is not about maf, thsi is about you.... lying..... and all those who got raided talking to you........ they msut love you.