First Day of Spring!!!

Skip™

yeah. bring on the noisy birds, pollen, allergies and sneezing. :evil:

I've been sneezing, started just today and I don't have allergies :o

P44 aka the "Spring Grinch" :lol:

:hail:

Just looking at the live weather cameras on the news, can see the weather is picking up already :bounce:

P44 aka the "Spring Grinch" :lol:

haha, I think its a silly season.

First it rains. Then its sunny. Then its sunny and freezing cold. Then on a nice, fine day - the nights are freezing cold.

Guaranteed that on a nice sunny day you'll be at work and everyone will tell you what a beautiful day it is outside... because my eyes don't work as well as theirs apparently. :lol:

Then people pretend to be happier than normal just because its spring, and they keep telling people how the weather affects their moods! :lol:

Bring on summer I say.

First it rains. Then its sunny. Then its sunny and freezing cold. Then on a nice, fine day - the nights are freezing cold.

You just described Auckland weather everyday...... :lol:

Bring on summer I say.

I agree. But you can't have summer without spring, and the quicker spring comes, the quicker summer will. 8)

Guaranteed that on a nice sunny day you'll be at work and everyone will tell you what a beautiful day it is outside... because my eyes don't work as well as theirs apparently. :lol:

This winter, people seemed to have a nasty habit of telling me how cold it is. Yes, I am aware of the temperature, I am wearing far fewer layers than you :lol: