i want carpeting plants - suggestions thats readily avail

henward

ok

i want carpeting plants

you know, plants that grow relatively fast, low and looks natural like pastures

any suggestions, and pics of examples?

:D

main plants will be swords...anubias plants, maybe crypts...?tiger lotus maybe, but need more suggestions on carpeting plants

I've got sagittaria microfolia if you are interested. All you need to do is come around and collect it. I'm trying to reduce the amount in my tank :D Pics are in my restarting tank thread in the freshwater section and maybe in my latest thread in this section.

Yep definitely in my thread 'a couple of pics' in this section - just checked.

I've got sagittaria microfolia if you are interested. All you need to do is come around and collect it. I'm trying to reduce the amount in my tank :D Pics are in my restarting tank thread in the freshwater section and maybe in my latest thread in this section.

Yep definitely in my thread 'a couple of pics' in this section - just checked.

Get some Henward its what I've been looking for, it will look great in such a large tank, then send me some when its all growing well :wink:

S. microfolia is one of the few carpeting plants that does not require strong light. Most of the rest will struggle to get enough light in a 600mm high tank. If you want to take the risk you could try: Hairgrass (a number of varieties about); E. tenellus tenellus, tenellus parvula, tenellus latifolius; Hemianthus umbrosum; glossostigma.

dont knwo what it is, im at work so cant search much

but its a carpeting plant, looks like the leaves are 'spades' onplayign cars, bright green

not too bushy. kinda longish stemps and leaves in the end, singular leaves.

they look cool

any ideas?

S. microfolia is nice, i like it