Facebook Mafia Wars - timing out

BikBok

Maybe it's a sign? The mafia is shutting you down for good, guess you'll be sleepin' with the fishes tonight :lol:

But seriously, I do not play those games so I cannot comment on whether or not it's an issue with your computer or the whole game sorry.

guess you'll be sleepin' with the fishes tonight :lol:

But seriously, I do not play those games so I cannot comment on whether or not it's an issue with your computer or the whole game sorry.

At the rate I'm going I probably will end up with a tank in my room as well.

They say its working for them. wonder why its not working for you :roll:

it must be my computer but I'm not sure how to fix it. I ran cc cleaner a few days ago but that usually only removes cookies which theoretically should be baked again next time I login!

At the rate I'm going I probably will end up with a tank in my room as well.

You don't already? I already have two, used to have three.

it must be my computer but I'm not sure how to fix it. I ran cc cleaner a few days ago but that usually only removes cookies which theoretically should be baked again next time I login!

Baked cookies :lol: My online games sometimes give me a timed out message. Often I have to restart the whole game or just enter the server again. Maybe turn off and turn on your modem?

I turn the modem off at night anyway and the problem has been going a couple of days. But will try again tomorrow.. funny thing is, it worked for a few minutes on internet exploer and then the same timing out problem.

I'm resisting a tank in the bedroom! we have three tanks plus the QT which doubles as fry tank. .. and a spare AR380 sitting unused. Better not be anything too enticing at HFF tomorrow!!

I thought I was going to have to buy a replacement kuhli because we hadn't seen #3 for ages, lifted up some stuff today though and out he came. The other two are always together so this guy is probably lonely .. will get him a friend anyway. ... and check out the guppies while I'm there. IF there's any import females left I might be tempted . I'm growing up a couple from the first batch of fry (unknown import fathers) ... one is a tuxedo with a black tail as well.. no hint of colour yet so I'm really hoping she's black. She's 8 weeks now.

this is driving me nuts.. checked the error console. Can anyone make any sense of this:

Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration.

Source File: http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z2Z ... c123hk.css

Line: 189

Warning: Unknown property 'box-shadow'. Declaration dropped.

Warning: Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped.

Warning: Error in parsing value for 'filter'. Declaration dropped.

Warning: Error in parsing value for 'cursor'. Declaration dropped.

Maybe your flash installation is corrupted?

flash is working fine but I just checked it on the test site as well and the latest version is definitely installed and working.

I may have to just concede that Mafia Wars can no longer be my mindless time waster