PET EXPO IN HAMILTON

HandS

Next weekend the 31st July-1st August Hamilton is hosting the Pet Expo at Claudlands show grounds.

The Waikato Aquarium Society will be having a site there and for the duration of the expo we are going to be offering

FREE Youth Membership (16 years and under)

50% of Memberships

that makes it $15 for single/Senior

$20 for family.

We will also be running a raffle for a AR510 tank with everything included, this also come with a great maintenance kit that the goldfish bowl has kindly donated.

Tickets for this will be $2 each or 3 for $5

We also have another little raffle for those who already have a tank and just want to win a few thing,

Tickets for this is $1 each and with every new member that signs up during the expo they will get 2 free tickets into this raffle.

So come and have a look, it should be a fun weekend. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Going to be a great weekend . In 2000 and 2001 the last time pet expo was here our club won best club breeder site am sure that what we have put together is going to be awsum.

This is a great chance to promote our hobby get a few members and promote our club.

So come on guys and girls come and see us at the PET expo

Dave :D

Shane helen and myself spend today setting up the first stages of our site at the pet expo . So the walls are done, Roof is on raffle tank running, breeding tank circulating so tommorrow nemo, turtles, fighter display, furnished aquarium and a unfurnish aquarium coming to site.

Must admit its looking really awsum :D:D

Yeah I have taken pic's of each stage so far, it is looking pretty good even if i do say so myself lol.

Will write you something once it is all over and send you the pic's

We have had really good comments so far from all the workers they love our site already :D

We only have the tanks and fish to go in now will give you an update and maybe a pic of it all done later today.

Cheers

Helen

Was a awesome weekend there was over 10,000 people there over the two days.

We had to basically stand outside of our site the whole time as there ware to many people looking at the fish tanks lol.

We got so many positive comments from both parents and children it was really good. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

This is going to be a major problem as the order is already being processed for a set number of AWs and YBs :roll:

I think all these new latecomers are going to have to have ye olde print magazines done by me rather than the new ones from the printer for the August edition.