Wiggle for your Worms

Nymox

Am I the only one who thaws out the blood worms before putting them into the tank?

Nope. I thaw them to feed the DP, killies, gobies and ram fry. If I thaw them for that tank Iggy will eat them all before the others get a chance.

I like the pantadon...

Do do do do doo do do- de doo..... dammit can't get the Jaws theme quite right!

Hahaha you should see him hunting guppys then, quite a sight. Hes biting my finger there too, although hes got the jaws there doesnt seem to be any teeth lining them, at least not strong enough to pierce my skin.

Hahaha you should see him hunting guppys then, quite a sight. Hes biting my finger there too, although hes got the jaws there doesnt seem to be any teeth lining them, at least not strong enough to pierce my skin.

Yeah, not many of the fish we keep have teeth. Closest I've seen is severums, they do seem to have a row of little studs in their mouth.

my friend has one of those, awesome fish. cool to watch jumping for flies. didnt realise you could keep them in a community tank though.

Yeah i've kept with with neons. Keep them fed enough and you won't have any issues... Generally they are more active at night and neons sleep close to the bottom.

Is that my old pantadon?

He's looking super :D

And yeah you're right. He has no teeth!

Yeah thats him! hes a super fish, greedy sod though, he even quickly steals the colourbits before they can all sink, and still finds room to make sure no guppy fry make it through the night, though hes left the dwarf rainbows alone, just far too quick for him I think.

Your welcome to come and visit him Heir

Ah the new marine! must have some critters in there by now? :bounce:

Various shrimps, introduced some bristlestars though haven't seen them for a long time now! Haha

Chromis... And some corals! Slowly coming together!

Don't let me hijack your thread though! haha