Breeding Bettas??

gagaforfish

I was just wondering about how easy/hard it is and what happens after the babies are 'alive' as such...

I know they build bubble nest thingys... Also is it possible to keep male and female together long term?

I am not planning on breeding them now or any time soon, but i do love betta's and i think that might be something to look into...

Maybe. .

(if my babysitting money allows me another tank... :oops: )

Thanks!

I was just wondering about how easy/hard it is and what happens after the babies are 'alive' as such...

I know they build bubble nest thingys... Also is it possible to keep male and female together long term?

I am not planning on breeding them now or any time soon, but i do love betta's and i think that might be something to look into...

Maybe. .

(if my babysitting money allows me another tank... :oops: )

Thanks!

bigger tank, BBS, leave them alone, that will do the job. :wink:

I'd recommend buying the fish from somebody like David or Adrienne, they'll give you appropriate ones.

Bettas aren't good breeders when they get older, from what i've read.

I had one male kept with one female, he didn't bother her, but then got popeye and died. I think he was too sick to be aggressive.