stuff to go with silver sharks.

richms

Have 5, about 8cm long, and a big-ass pleco in a 6 foot. Got filtration sorted now so can restock.

Had tinfoil barbs in the past but they look the same as the silver sharks which is a bit boring.

No planting in the tank (thanks to that pleco)

Wanting some suggestions on something more visually interesting that will coexist happily, eat the same stuff, be reasonably tolerant of the other fish and most importantly be cheap.

Would be picking up in Auckland so ideally suggestions on fish for sale on here or else trademe would be welcome.

Thanks

Giant danios, if your sharks aren't big enough to eat the small ones you'll get at the fish store before they grow?

Similar behavior in a lot of ways to the sharks, but look different. Otherwise just about any SA cichlid would probably work be fine, silver sharks are usually too busy racing around to worry about being aggressive.

hi there i also have a 6ft tank with 4x bala shars in there there is blue gouramis black widows angel fish kibenis a parrot fish surevems swords its a real mixture also 4 x plecos ans firemounts but when some of the fish get bigger ill have to rearrange it also please dont add any tiger barbs as my last sharks got harrassed in 24 hours by them and i lost all 3 sharks