f/2 media

Cricketman

Just throwing this out there, but I am looking for a source of F/2 media for phyto culture. I know NIWA sell it but don't know thier prices, or if they will bother withthe tiny amount I need.

I need enough for ~ 40l worth of culture, so is really tiny amount of concentrate, but happy to buy a little more to make it worth someones while.

doesn't have to have silicate, but will take whatever i can get my hands on. Google is failing me for a local supplier, closest I got was a place in AUS... and the shipping cost more than the product!

Got some corn meal broth that they use for nutrient agar for growing all manner of things from bacteria to fungus, not sure how it will work, and my google-fu is proving to be weak to find a analysis.

Surely someone on here knows something about f/2 source?

please??

waiting for Tuesday to get hold of NIWA.

thats the one i found in aussie, 32 bucks for the smallest and more than that again for the freight, insurance and bank fees etc

Pointless looking for it overseas, you can't import it without having permits.

Pointless looking for it overseas, you can't import it without having permits.

nothing live in it, just a nutrient mix at way too high a dosage, and autoclaved (not the vitimin mix) for sterility. unless there is something i'm missing?

but we got some now, anyway. :lol: