What is a good bait to put in a fly trap

Hi guys

I have southern bell frogs

I bought a mesh fly trap...trying to figger out what is a good bait suggestion to put in the tray

I bought one of those tubs of house fly larva..put in hot water cupboard for some flys to hurry up & hatch..put the tub with some holes in lid...bloody frog just sits on the tub that is in the tank & as soon as the fly flys out of a pierced hole it pounces on it..greedy bugger lol...

We have named them

Kermit

French menu

Anything like rotten meat or fish is good. I changed the 'tray' under mine so I have a pottle that has a lid able to be attached hanging under the trap. I have ox heart and fish in it. I just add water when it gets dry and when not on the trap I put on the lid and keep my 'mixture' in the garage. When I want to catch flies I hold my breath.....open up the lid...add water if needed and away it goes. Sometimes has the odd magggot in the mix, but has lasted for months and smells......well indescribable! :o Great fly catcher....