COCKROACHES PLEASE........

Most of us spend a lot of money to get rid of them! :lol:

My set-up is my back yard - particularly the pond filter. Lift the lid and cockroaches run in all directions! :evil:

hiya will you be so kind as to send some to me please, i dont mind how many how old, or howmany die please help

I believe mine are German (although it is hard to tell as I can't discern an accent :lol: )

What is the easiest way to catch them? They are zippy!

oh cool man if you want to get some for me, you can cut a coke bottle top off and flip it around then push it in the bottle upside down and put vaseline in the tube part its called a vaseline trap, http://www.k12.hi.us/~rkubota/digiphoto ... ettrap.jpg

also tape it up like that aswell use cat food, or dog food as bait in the bottle. and if you do catch some please help me out, i dont even mind if you send me two its better than nothing. thanks

umm if its possible could you line the inside of a jar with vaseline and put some food inside with some eggcrates, so that they wont want to run away please. :P

lol patience grass hopper :) The last thing you want to do when you are asking someone for a favor is to pester them so much they wont do it..