can u b my friend

jambls

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jambis and welcome to FNZAS forums. After seeing a few of your posts we think you're rather young yes? After some rather blunt and unkind replies Siran and I felt It'd be a nice Idea to welcome you to this fascinating and rewarding hobby and give you a few tips about this site and how to get the most out of it.

Firstly, on the top right of your screen you will see a linky thingy that says *search* if you click that you can type in any question or word you maybe looking for and it will bring up any older threads that may contain that question.

If starting a new thread always try and put it in the right section(there's no point in putting a question about Guppies in the salt water section for instance)

Try and make the heading or title contain the question you're asking, that way people who can't help won't go in and realize they can't and get grumpy with you.

And lastly if people have an idea of your age they may be more patient with you.(please ignore grumps like P44, he's a nice bloke really and very informative, I suspect he just needs to get out more and get a girl friend :P .

We hope this helps

Carlos and Siran.

Hi Jambis and welcome to FNZAS forums. After seeing a few of your posts we think you're rather young yes? After some rather blunt and unkind replies Siran and I felt It'd be a nice Idea to welcome you to this fascinating and rewarding hobby and give you a few tips about this site and how to get the most out of it.

Firstly, on the top right of your screen you will see a linky thingy that says *search* if you click that you can type in any question or word you maybe looking for and it will bring up any older threads that may contain that question.

If starting a new thread always try and put it in the right section(there's no point in putting a question about Guppies in the salt water section for instance)

Try and make the heading or title contain the question you're asking, that way people who can't help won't go in and realize they can't and get grumpy with you.

And lastly if people have an idea of your age they may be more patient with you.(please ignore grumps like P44, he's a nice bloke really and very informative, I suspect he just needs to get out more and get a girl friend :P .

We hope this helps

Carlos and Siran.

NICE POST GUYS WELL DONE :hail: