Setting the main tank back up

Vinnie

Well the wife and I moved into our new place last week and its time to finally set the main tank back up, but the stock will be a little different

4 Oscars

2 Red parrots

12 Electric yellows

1 Peacock cichlid

4 cuckoo synodontis

2 Plecos

2 Yoyo loachs (fully grown)

All this will be going back into a 850L tank, I'm just wondering if I should leave it as it is... or add something to it...

Any ideas

Well the wife and I moved into our new place last week and its time to finally set the main tank back up, but the stock will be a little different

4 Oscars

2 Red parrots

12 Electric yellows

1 Peacock cichlid

4 cuckoo synodontis

2 Plecos

2 Yoyo loachs (fully grown)

All this will be going back into a 850L tank, I'm just wondering if I should leave it as it is... or add something to it...

Any ideas

I don't think you have room to add anything to it.

I don't think you have room to add anything to it.

Thats what I was thinking earlyer today so will be leaving as is.

Just curious, how big are your Yoyos?

move to quick to see, but at a guess, somewhere around 10 - 15cm. Had them in the same tank with 2 of the oscars before with no problems if thats what your thinking

move to quick to see, but at a guess, somewhere around 10 - 15cm. Had them in the same tank with 2 of the oscars before with no problems if thats what your thinking

No, was just curious to find out how big they were. I have 4 yoyos, biggest is about 8cm. Aq Advisor says on rare occasions they can get up to 10 inches long. :o

No, was just curious to find out how big they were. I have 4 yoyos, biggest is about 8cm. Aq Advisor says on rare occasions they can get up to 10 inches long.

nice, I was told they didn't get much bigger than what I had so it will be cool if they get bigger.

I have some half grown oscars here who ate a 9cm or so silver shark so I would say eventually your smaller fish (yellows peacocks etc will get eaten).

wow, I've never had any problems with my oscars and they have been with the yellows ever since i got them 18 or so months ago.

Have allways planned on moving the yellows out once the oscars are fully grown and I have the funds to set up a nice African tank