MY TANK PICS.

mashedaz

DUDE! loving the Clown! mines got about 14 spots but only 1 on the 2nd row, yours is cranking!

Yeah hes beautiful eh, I havent seen many with markings like his 15 on 1 side 14 on the other. thats what a solid diet of premium blood worms at $50 a month gets ya.lol hes a pig, he'll get through 6-7 blocks every feeding.

eh! what puffers are those>?

Green spotted eh. We had to climbatise him from a salt water tank cause he was getting picked on. weird i know but thats what the pet shop said. i thought hed kark it going from salt to fresh but hes goin well eating normally ect. i have quite dark substate so hes adjusted his coloring to suit, i thought it was because he was sick so we put him into a bright tank an boom he changed into a light bulb in about 10 mins.amasing natual reaction.

Looking good, as others have noted, very nice clown, and that puffer is a good size, not a dwarf species obviously.

Hoping that large shist rock is secured well, looks to be precariosly perched there!

Yea hes a wee fattie. he likes to eat live mussels and prawns, and the fins of other fish.and Yeah lol it is secure i assure you.

Get the clown on pellets, bloodworms = not very nutritional, easier to feed on pellets, my clown is growing more spots though as he gets bigger, hes got 14 on 1 side with about 13 on the other, at least 1 new spot forming, wish he had your rows though.