March 2, 201016 yr comment_358465 Hey guys, i have found a hole in my background about half the way down in a 300L tank. It was all resined etc before putting back in the tank, but I think I may have hit it when vacuuming one day. Its about the size of a 5cent piece, is there anyway i can fix this without emptying the whole tank? I thought something like aqua knead it or similiar? Report
March 3, 201016 yr Author comment_358502 Not really as its taken the top off exposing the poly. I really just want to cover itup to stop the water getting in there... Pix at the link.. http://www4.snapfish.co.nz/slideshow/AlbumID=1637999019/PictureID=56393413019/a=2703203019_2703203019/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/ Report
March 3, 201016 yr comment_358512 Give it a good coating of ignoreit? I don't think the polystyrene being exposed to the water will be an issue. Report
March 3, 201016 yr Author comment_358577 LOL Ira, Ive been doing that! It looks like its going a little icky Report
March 3, 201016 yr comment_358615 could you empty it half way and dry that bit off to fix it? would be like a biiiiigggg water change for them but at least it wouldnt mean emptying the lot Report
March 3, 201016 yr comment_358616 im wih ira on this one but if it still bugs you maybe use that selleys knead it that was mentioned earlier and place a natural looking stone over the top with it so it still looks good Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.