LFS CHCH

DennisP

We have found Animates a bit variable - sometimes they have a good selection of plants and fish, sometimes they don't - still worth a look.

We have bought most of our fish from Organism and would thoroughly recommend going there!

Haven't made it to Redwood Aquatics yet, but I've also heard lots of good things about there.

depends on what fish your wanting to buy where i find the africans at organism are over priced redwoods great bobs great not alot of africans though...

but alot of community fish :D

We have found Animates a bit variable - sometimes they have a good selection of plants and fish, sometimes they don't - still worth a look.

We have bought most of our fish from Organism and would thoroughly recommend going there!

Haven't made it to Redwood Aquatics yet, but I've also heard lots of good things about there.

agreed there i must say organism do have very good quality fish and good range :wink:

we are down one lfs in christchurch poor old critter kingdom is closing down!!!!

I always go to Organism but there is such a choice in ChCh you ought to visit them all and make your own decision based on who has what you want in good quality at the price you can afford.