What are 14cm clown loaches worth?

KrazyGeoff

Hi,

I met a guy tonight that has some clown loaches for sale.

There are 6 of them. The small ones are about 7+cm, and the others are about 14(ish) cm

Does anyone have any idea what they may be worth?

They looked very healthy to me.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Thanks

Geoff

the small one's that size i have paid anywhere from $15-$25..i'am picking one 13cm on monday for $50..so really it's hard to put a price on them come's down to who's willing to pay the dollar's for them..

are these the six that was sold on trade me a few weeks back?i will be keen if you're not gona buy..

thanks..

The larger (huge) ones drop off in value as tank suitability becomes an issue, but for loaches that size the larger ones for $50 and the smaller for maybe $25 - $30 ranging to $40 would be what they are worth retail.

For the whole lot I would have put an offer of $150 on the table assuming I would be happy paying a retail price and then worked from there.

Thanks Everyone.

"They are worth whatever anyone is willing to pay" is of course the golden rule.

pixies2; I'll pm you with the guys details later tonight when I have his details avaliable.

Thanks

that'l be good thanks.. iam on loach hoarding mission at the moment!