February 6, 201016 yr comment_354300 im so happy i got a lovely suprise last night when i wen into check my tanks and one of my gba was sitting on eggs :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: he was having a bit of a tough time because one of the pleco was rolling his cave around so i pulled it out and chucked him in his own little tank so he can hatch his babys in peace Report
February 8, 201016 yr comment_354660 haha shot, see they always pull through in the end. Usually just before you give up on them haha. My albino male is fanning like crazy so shouldnt be too far behing you lol. Congrats! Report
February 9, 201016 yr Author comment_354737 oh cool so you managed to find a male then? my bns are going nuts now,there must be over 20 babies in the tank allready and then the male is sitting ion more eggs!!! then now have the gba male on eggs to so ive set up a tank for them lol Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_354933 yeh I got two males, but the female I have is huge and not sure if it will work out. The rest I have are albinos and didnt realy want to mix the genes. Have to wait and see what happens I guess. getting two king tirger plecos today tho!!! Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_354936 yeh I got two males, but the female I have is huge and not sure if it will work out. The rest I have are albinos and didnt realy want to mix the genes. Have to wait and see what happens I guess. getting two king tirger plecos today tho!!! oh so youre the one who got them! :lol: good going. and congrats xxdarnixx, finding eggs in a tank is sooooo exciting! Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_354942 haha yeh, I have resisted the fancy plecos for soooo long but finaly gave in :roll: that was the easy bit, now to deal with the mrs If she killes me, I will donate my fish to you guys haha Report
February 10, 201016 yr Author comment_354956 lol thanks p44 melrick, i have a huuuuuggggeee female too but i think she might be the mum to the eggs atm,and the daddy is tiny in comparison lol,whats the difference in looks to albinos and gba? albinos would have red eyes but are they lighter in skin colour? my kribs have started cleaning out their pot again so more babies from them soon and im going to breed one of my fighter pairs today :bounce: :bounce: so exiting :) Report
February 10, 201016 yr comment_354959 the albinos are cool, yeh red eyes and a more pinkey/white colour than the golds (pritty crappy description lol) :roll: Yeh I am hoping my boys can handle her, Iv never actualy seen a female as big as her lol. I use to breed the kribs, def one of the most rewarding to breed. Such good parents! except when they kill their partners tho... I got a couple of small albinos prob around the 4 cm mark that you can have for free if you want a couple to grow out? Report
February 11, 201016 yr Author comment_354975 yea deffinatly! thatd be cool,is there anything you are looking for? imight b able to swap you something for them,i feel rude taking free fish lol Report
February 11, 201016 yr comment_354976 lol dont feel rude! What have you got that you want to spare? Report
February 11, 201016 yr Author comment_354978 a couple of fighters,guppies,kribensis juvis,a whooooollleeee lot of golden snails,bn juvi and then gba juvi, i dont mind holding onto juvaniles and giving them to you when they are bigger? Report
February 11, 201016 yr comment_355009 I could maybe get a couple of guppies off you if there nice lol. But you can def have them since your here in Cambridge. Hopefuly they will grow to be a male and female! Will check tonight if there still ok and we can orginize a drop off some time next week or something Report
February 11, 201016 yr Author comment_355023 all good and yup have a look at my tanks n see if anything takes your fancy the only guppys im attatched to are my blondes but theres a heap of others lol Report
February 11, 201016 yr comment_355068 lol no worries, my boy is sitting on eggs now lol. Pritty good prediction if you ask me haha :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Report
February 11, 201016 yr Author comment_355118 oh cool!!! mine hatched yesterday i have little yellow blobs hanging around the tank now lol,ive stuck the bn male in there with his eggs so i can keep all the little ones together and not spread through different tanks Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.