Wii Fit

lmsmith

I've used it heaps. I get all the games for free so why not :P

I like Wii Active more though...find I get a better work out and you don't have to use the board.

It also comes with a stretch band :)

I actually wrote a review for it on NZGamer if you wanna quick look:

http://www.nzgamer.com/wii/reviews/898/ ... ctive.html

If you'd like to read more about Wii Fit then that review is here:

http://www.nzgamer.com/wii/reviews/699/wii-fit.html

Did your doctor recommend it for physio therapy? I don't have experience with that so I wouldn't know if its good in that way but otherwise, they are both good if you want a work out at home.

Well, I did a work out last night (about an hour), and I've done about 1/2 hr this morning. Usually after about 20 minutes of working our or playing a game, I loose interest. I'm really loving the Wii Fit Plus because I have goals I can work towards. Today, my aim is a bag of crisps. Actually, all I want to do is spend an hour a day on it - I like that I can do that in 3 minute lots (read - in the ad breaks!)

Yup, writers for NZGamer get to keep the games they review, which are sent by the industry. I'm not a regular, I only reviewed 2 because I wanted to give it a go.

Plus, my boyfriend is the creator of the site. He gets consoles for free too but usually only 1 of each. Its a sweet perk though :)

Aquilam_11

may I ask how you get these games for free? :o

I suspect she may get them through the gamer review job :wink:

Yup, writers for NZGamer get to keep the games they review, which are sent by the industry. I'm not a regular, I only reviewed 2 because I wanted to give it a go.

Plus, my boyfriend is the creator of the site. He gets consoles for free too but usually only 1 of each. Its a sweet perk though :)

Ill swap you some plants for a PS III LOL :lol: :D:D:D

how about go for a run?

she recommended it for the yoga. I have really bad insomina due to stress, and she thinks that yoga might help. She knows I already have a wii, and said it might be good for that and I can use it for other games too.