Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spear Tail Guppy

Featured Replies

Better still ...

Can anyone tell me if this is a spear tail?

http://www4.snapfish.co.nz/thumbnailsha ... =SALBlink/

Thanks

JJ

Hi JJ,

That is a pin tail which is very hard to maintain and you will eventually get spear tails from breeding it, I used to have the spear tails but I considered them as rejects and gave them all to a friend in Auckland to cycle his tanks. I also recently sold some wild snakeskins with odd tails and one of them was a speartail. It is not rare and they still come out of my wild outcross breeding lines and I havent looked in that tank recently (heavily green water). Why the interest?

Cheers,

Cesar

  • Author

Hi Cesarz

Thanks for that - I like this little guy thought that a bunch of them would look nice in my little tank. I was putting feelers out to see if they were freely available

JJ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.