Which company for house and contents insurance?

I now have upgraded my tank from 3ft to 4ft and it is a frightening volume of water to have in the living room. I am wondering if anyone knows which insurance company would be the one to go for, for coverage of the tank but moreso, for covering consequential loss, should the worst happen. And by the worst, I mean if I should accidentally drop an anvil on the tank or throw it and accidentally hit the tank. Which would be by accident. I don't mean if the tank failed. Because that would be wear and tear. :o

We are with State at the moment and I am fairly sure they wouldn't be the right company to stay with.

I recently had a bad experience with the company I am currently with. 1 of my tanks broke when the silicone gave way. The insurance company wold not cover the tank damage because it was a " manufacturer's" fault even though the tank was quite old ( I can go with that ) however they would not cover the carpet because they claim it is a fixture not a fitting ( I do have a problem with that ). My advice is check the small print and ask questions before you pay your money.