Custom tank

agecage

Ive custom made a fish tank for the living room, its a side table. Got the tank made for me and i got some cedar for the base from work. Im a builder. Looks pritty cool. Ive designed it so that it not 2 wide so u can reach the front glass for cleaning. Has been up for about 2weeks going good. Fish seem happy so im happy. Ive also put a table protector over the glass to prevent it from getting scratches.

So here are some pics of it:

IMG_9760.jpg

IMG_9758.jpg

Here's a tank m8

IMG_9759.jpg

If any 1 is interested in or needs help with getting a stand made, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, so is the water filled right up to the 'lid'? Would be neat getting to see the fish from above like that.

Presumably you need some pretty effective turnover and oxygenation going in there. What is the hardware and various tank measurements?

I would get seriously sick of trying to reach through to the front to maintain it.

Very interesting, thanks for posting!

Wow, so is the water filled right up to the 'lid'? Would be neat getting to see the fish from above like that.

Presumably you need some pretty effective turnover and oxygenation going in there. What is the hardware and various tank measurements?

I would get seriously sick of trying to reach through to the front to maintain it.

Very interesting, thanks for posting!

Yeah water right up to the lid. Looks pritty cool. Ive just got an airpumpmaking some buble under the lid and Fluval2 i think on its side. The tank measure ments are 700widex500. 140mmdeep.