Rainbowfish - Anyone breeding them ?

Aquatopia

Currently breeding, M Australis, M boesmani, Threadfins, P Furcatus, M Praecox, and M lacustris

They are easy to breed, its the geting enough small live foods that most people have an issue with. Especially with Threadfins

Oooh I'm glad I didn't read this before finding an itty-bitty rainbowfish fry in my tank! :o I might have worried about his health! As it is he seems to be growing up big and strong so my ignorant parenting can't have done too much harm. :D

Oooh I'm glad I didn't read this before finding an itty-bitty rainbowfish fry in my tank! :o I might have worried about his health! As it is he seems to be growing up big and strong so my ignorant parenting can't have done too much harm. :D

Its easy to find food for a single fry, Try a couple of hundred hungry mouths. I have containers all around my property to grow green water and daphnia. I cant wait till the mossies come out as they are awesome food. I harvest and grade them so they are perfect size for each fish I feed to.

Anyone has any questions about rainbow, then sing out as I love them and have decided to make them my main concentration in breeding.