Nail/Hand Models Required - end of nov

pufferfishnz

Hey guys...its me asking for models AGAIN!

I have models for saturday and monday. But i still need someone for sunday!!!

And I would like to have someone I can call on just incase.....

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well pufferfish is on her way home and I have a gorgeous set of nails - a great relief after a week of renovations and smashed natural nails!

"learner's speed" is true but we had a fun day. Thanks "Sissy"! :lol:

oh, and Caryl..... she's got lots of practising to do before her exam.... get those hands ready, she knows where you live! :o

I've had acrylics before but only one at a time, when I've broken a natural nail just before an event I really want good nails for (rare lol).

It feels different having a handful of them, but not bad and I can tell I'll get used to them really quickly.

What I'm *really* looking forward to is being able to paint them and not have the polish fall off in a couple of days! :P

bdspider, Andre was fun wasn't he! My favourite part though, was the look on Kaz's face when I told her about the gardening I was about to do despite the new nails.... it was a little like this ---> :o

They're pretty strong, they'd prob hold up nicely with gardening. I was real paranoid when I did the dishes that night, didn't wanna spoil the polish from the heat.

Oh yeah, I had a broken nail (well, cut in half with bread knife nail actually) and now it's all glued together & secure it is awesome! Not catching on things anymore, yay!

hey guys, im glad you like your nails... yes i was a little shocked about the gardening thing but.... to be honest, i used to do gardening with mine so it doesnt really matter. I used to do everything with nails. Having them does NOT stop you doing anything....

yes it was quite a laugh and i really did enjoy myself.... and thanks very much again for being my models, its all very much appreciated! :hail: