World of Warcraft

fish_fingers

Now, Now A-town...

Apparently the average age of non casual, long term players in WOW is 31 years old.

I turned 43 a few days ago and WOW game cards were the top of my birthday list.

A few months ago I found one of the guys in my guild was a member on here I had bought a filter from.

What servers are your toons on fish_fingers ?

Now, Now A-town...

Apparently the average age of non casual, long term players in WOW is 31 years old.

I turned 43 a few days ago and WOW game cards were the top of my birthday list.

A few months ago I found one of the guys in my guild was a member on here I had bought a filter from.

What servers are your toons on fish_fingers ?

I'm on the USA server Proudmore. I have a 48 Warlock, 15 Druid, 78 Hunter, 58 Death Knight.

• 2 months later...

LOL i met my now husband on Wow, he was my guild master LOL good to know theres other wow players on here. Sorry for dragging up such an old thread havent been on in a while lol. :bounce:

Caelestraz server:

Lvl 80 DK

Lvl 80 Druid

Lvl 71 Mage

Lvl 64 Warrior

Lvl 41 Hunter

Lvl 40 Priest

Lvl 20 Paladin.

Yep I have far too much time on my hands. Blame it on the not being allowed to work in America until I get my green card. sigh.

anyone play dotA?

A few mates and I use to play that all the time, haven't for the last year or two though - and I know its been changed a little since I last played

If your fan of games like that, next time my mates and I get together for a Lan, I'll send ya a pm if you want?