boxing tonight

Mel

Cameron was lucky he lasted that long, its insulting to david tua that people even compared them in the same league, and he wanted to prove it quickly and undoubtably. Remember david tua fought great fighters he went 12 rounds with lenox lewis. cameron couldn't even get close enough to spit on lenox lewis if he wanted too

Remember david tua fought great fighters he went 12 rounds with lenox lewis.

i watched that over & over, Tua always had the skills to knock anyone out but lewis kept him at arms length so he couldn't & got the points to win. Lewis is a boxer with brains & boxed Tua tactically which Tua couldn't combat as he has one string to his bow. I am a huge fan of Tua but when against an excellent intelligent fighter he can't adapt. He is a non-guided seek & destroy boxer. :)

I am stoked that tua won, when i heard Cameron saying things like "I am thankful he has given me the oppourtunity to end his career" i hoped Tua would win. I can't wait to hear what cameron has to say :lol:

nothing hes a loud mouth with nil respect for people who helped build his sport in our country, he couldn't even hang around for the press conference to say anything . he had to go get his concussuin checked out a real fighter with pride and respect would have acknowledged being beaten and did that edit:suphew later. Not saying tua is a world beater just far better thatn cameron could ever aspire to be