September 30, 200917 yr comment_332531 http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv35 ... Myfish.jpg Hi all, Just a few pics to show some of my young boys that I have bred.(hope they show) I was lucky enough to come out with roughly between 80-100 young and all all this size and doing well. I have some great looking females as well and are all full of eggs. Hope you like them. Regards Report
September 30, 200917 yr Author comment_332536 Just for interest, the parents were both black flames and the other yellow mustard gas. Pics are a bit bad and all mixed up though. regards Report
September 30, 200917 yr comment_332595 very nice John wouldnt mind getting my hands on some when they are old enough to ship give me a email [email protected] Kris Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.