white spot on its mouth!

shiuh

i have an angel fish with white spot on its mouth. its getting bigger and bigger everyday. therefore the fish wont even eat. i've tried the 2 doses of whitespot cure and ammonia clean and added a pinch of seasalt for the tank now. still the disease wont go for two days now and its getting larger! my temp are set to 28 deg is pretty high compared to a normal tank temp. should i turn it right up to 32 deg? is it okay to set it 32 deg if i have fish such as angels, neons, guppies, platy and catfish on the tank?

I had something on my neon earlier, it was a cyst.

From what you are saying, it looks like its a cancerous cyst or something.

Like Caryl said whitespot looks like your fish have been sprinkled with salt, not just ONE growth on the body. This is more likely to be a cancerous growth.

Thanx

DONT MIX MEDS!!!!!!!

If you have started with spot off use that but catch the fish and take it out of the water (for only a min ) and put spot off on his mouth! do it twice a day for a week and treat the tank as on the bottle.

never mix meds ! melafix is the only safe one you can mix if you dont no what your doing.... oh and have the temp at 26-27 if you have it to hot it will grow faster

fingers crossed